Canon EOS 550D video Video Production Stack Exchange
However, the file remains 12-bit - it simply opens in the 16-bit space. If you shoot JPEGs, the camera takes the 12-bit data and automatically converts it to an 8-bit colour file. Most ink-jet printers work in 8-bit mode, and 8-bit files give excellent prints. 12-bit mode is mostly useful when you intend to do a lot of processing work on the file after it has been shot.... Be the envy of your friends with this Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D and its refined black body. High-quality pictures and exceptional performance are yours with this Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D.
Canon EOS 550D Rebel T2i VideoUniversity
I scribbled up this little graphic to show you how the acquisition of 1080p video works on the example of the Canon EOS 5D Mark II (it works the same way in the 7D or 550D/T2i, with the only difference being that their CMOS sensors have a slightly smaller resolution and are smaller, APS-C sized).... 21/05/2010 · This is how to playback a timelapse on your Canon T2i/550d on your camera in a lower resolution without importing the pictures to your computer.
Thoughts on the Canon EOS 550D for Astro work [Archive
17/10/2013 · And still have the advantage of 14bit over 8 bit and your using the sharper middlepart of your lens anyway Logged EOS 550D // Sigma 18-200 // Sigma 18-70 // Canon 10-18 STM how to stop periods bleeding immediately 13/05/2010 · Actually, you can't change the output resolution of the photo as it come from the camera. ALL jpeg output from Canon DSLRs is set by the factory at 72ppi regardless of the overall file size or quality settings others are telling you to change.
Part 2 Full HD ‘digital zoom’ using crop – a viable
Using a Canon T2i, you probably want to use Av Mode (Aperture Priority), and set the aperture somewhere in the f/5.6-f/8 range. This will probably give you a good sharp image and better DOF. This will probably give you a good sharp image and better DOF. how to set a drive as the default download drive 22/09/2012 · Help needed with settings for my Canon 550D Sep 18, 2012 Hi guys. I finally bought a canon 550D with 18-135 lens. I have a few queriies. You cannot control the shutter speed when you set the shooting mode to Av. You can only set the aperture and the ISO and some others, but not the shutter speed -- the camera sets it automatically. If you want to control the shutter speed manually, …
How long can it take?
How to change the ratio on a Canon 550D?!? Yahoo Answers
- canon 550d Cameras Gumtree Australia Free Local
- Thoughts on the Canon EOS 550D for Astro work [Archive
- SOLVED How to set canon 550d to capture movie in HD? Fixya
- Canon T2i eBay
How To Set 16 Bit In Canon 550d
Focusing on stars or to infinity with Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II (self.photography) submitted 4 years ago * by Dr_Monkee I'm a hobbyist, nothing too crazy, but i live …
- 5/08/2011 · The other nice thing about CCDs if the extra headroom the extra few bits give you (usually 16 bit versus 12/14 bit DSLR). Gives a bit more leeway to show sensitive objects without burning out the highlights, albeit with a bit more processing work. All the best with the QHY! :)
- 21/01/2011 · Check out Bas Rutten's Liver Shot on MMA Surge: http://bit.ly/MMASurgeEp1 http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-adjust-a... This video explains how to use adjust the aperture
- Back in July, we saw the Canon EOS 600D DSLR camera, which offered some pretty amazing performances. The 600D is based on the EOS 550D, which launched at the start of last year. Though the 550D is a bit old, it still continues to sell in the market. Today, we will take a look and see how this fares
- 4/06/2010 · Background on the Canon EOS T21/550D. With entry-level DSLRs, Canon has long walked a path of gradual development. When a new model pops out of the factory, the model it replaces stays in the catalogue but is sold at a lower price.